Condo Pavilion: Meet the experts at the Montreal HomeExpo!
Condo Pavilion is back at the Olympic Stadium from February 9th to 12th during Montreal HomeExpo, Quebec’s largest home show. Spring is fast approaching with its share of renovation work, improvement ideas and purchase dreams. Answer all your condo needs at Condo Pavilion!
– Attend some of our 20+ conferences on topics as diverse as electric cars in condos, condo fees allocation and collection, general co-owners meetings and more! Consult the conference program
Free Legal advice
- All our visitors can enjoy a free 15 minutes legal consultation
with specialised lawyers and notaries thanks to our partner condolegal.com, a fully bilingual information website on co-ownership in Quebec. Book your consultation now!
Books and Publications
– Expand your knowledge by reading our specialised books. Condo: Everything you should know
and Condo Insurance: Everything you should know
, published by Wilson & Lafleur, will be available at the RGCQ kiosk. The authors will be present on site from time to time during HomeExpo.
- Interested in a condo but don’t know what to look out for? Condo Pavilion experts will be able to guide you through the steps leading to a purchase and help you understand the intricacies of condo life.
- Get to know your condo! Enjoy the many events of Condo Pavilion and find out more about the operation and management of your condo. Stay informed to protect your investment.
- Manage your building wisely and efficiently. In addition to conferences and free legal advice offered at Condo Pavilion, meet various professionals and stay up to date on the latest trends in condo management and new laws and regulations.
Our exhibitors at a glance:
- Property managers
- Legal experts
- Service providers
- Maintenance companies
- Construction experts
- Equipment suppliers
Condo Pavilion will be presented from February 9th to 12th at the Montreal HomeExpo at the Olympic Stadium. Convenient access from the Pie-IX Metro station and parking available on-site. Join more than 165 000 visitors to meet 600+ exhibitors, including 30+ specialised in co-ownership.